Dark Spring OOTD + GIVEAWAY
I’m back! And ready to bring you a new outfit for the spring season. It features a new store and also a giveaway! Let’s get into it.
The color story is obviously a little dark for spring- but if you’re anything like me you don’t care for most spring colors anyway. The most important thing is that it’s cool enough for a warm day and very versatile.
The high waisted shorts are really the star of the show- they’re ridiculously comfortable and also cute af. The floral helps liven up a laid-back fabric and the tie waist is a great detail. I paired it with a simple navy tank to let the shorts shine.
They’re from a new store in Bishop Arts I helped open called Vacancy Road. They’ve got men’s, women’s, and gifting and two items in my giveaway are from VR!
The shoes are simple black flats that just make sense since the other colors are dark as well. I tried it initially with this shoe in green but it seemed like too much. This is also a great outfit to keep on hand until fall- just throw on a thick cardigan or denim jacket.
I went with a little brown purse with a tassel- it’s cute, the shape is different, but it’s not competing with the shorts in any way.
TOP: STRUT | SHORTS: VACANCY ROAD | PURSE: STRUT | SHOES: STRUT
Now it’s time for the giveaway.
I'm now offering most photos* in an instax mini print for $3 each, 4 for $10, (discounts at high volume). DM or email me (email@example.com) if interested! (*I won't offer any that are on display @vacancyroad go there if you'd like those! 😊) #analogphotography #instadfw #localartist #dallasartist #shoplocal
You can also purchase her framed prints at Vacancy Road as well.
HERE’S WHATCHA GET:
- Bando Sticker book!
- Rifle Paper Co. pocket notebook!
- 10 instax mini prints of Lauren’s photos!
- Luella QUESO pin!
- And 11 x 14 print of your choice from Lauren.
THEM’S HERE THE RULES:
- Like this photo on insta.
- Tag a friend in the comments of that photo.
- Follow me, Lauren, and Vacancy Road on insta!
- Bonus entries: comment on this post with your IG handle and your favorite photographer, subscribe to this blog (if you do it by email let me know the email), like Vacancy Road on Facebook, and like Lattes + Longlines on Facebook. Each action gets you an extra entry for this giveaway!
- You MUST BE A US RESIDENT.
- Giveaway closes on Monday (4/17). I’ll be announcing the winner here on my blog.
- Items will be shipped within two weeks of the giveaway winner announcement.
That’s it! Good luck 🎉🎉🎉🎉