Click the links to shop.
- STRONG FEMALE LEAD sweatshirt by Realm
- LUNA SOCKS by Ludlow Luna
- CAN I PET YOUR DOG pin by Unicorn Rockstar
- THIS WEEK notepad from All Good Things
- CHALCEDONY, HERKIMER DIAMOND, PYRITE NECKLACE by Truly Deer
- MULTI-CANDLE by Brooklyn Limegreen
- DON’T TELL ME TO SMILE mug by Everyday Unicorns
- SPOTTED SNAKE tote by Nature’s My Friend
- THICK HUNNY tee by Luella
- COFFEE AND DEAD THINGS tee by Krystan Saint Cat
- BLOOD ORANGE VELVET CIRCLE BAG from Strut
I made this small business holiday gift guide to remind people that while shopping big brands is usually easier and more affordable, shopping small business helps you find more unique items. Beyond that, it supports small business owners. I’m not sure about the rest of the country, but Dallas small businesses had a HARD year. A few have already closed their doors, or will be closing their doors by the end of the year. If you’re in Dallas, I highly suggest slogging through the bad parking to do some holiday shopping in Bishop Arts! We were hit doubly hard with construction this year.
Now, on to the FUN part! I have partnered with Truly Deer to give three lucky people a pair of earrings to gift, or keep. Fun, right? You can enter the giveaway here, or head straight to the Truly Deer etsy to start shopping.